Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tucson winter art shows

It's been an amazing fall/winter for art shows in Tucson. The Tucson Pastel Society had 3 juried shows so I have been busy getting work entered and ready to show.

The first show was at St Philips in the Foothills, it was the TPS Holiday Charity Show.

Holiday Show Reception













Here is the second show. I have 5 paintings in this show. I love that it is located in the historic Barrio in downtown Tucson. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the reception.







Bahia Asuncion




"The Lower Lake"
I'm very proud to have 2 pieces of art in this show.

Tohono Chul


 Southwest Inspiration
Juried Show and Sale December 18, 2015 to March 13, 2016
Artist’s Reception February 19, 2016 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Honorable Mentions:
Tiny Treasures - Fran Odum
The Gleaners - Keith Shallcross Early Morning - Sheridan Shimp

7366 N. Paseo del Norte, Tucson 

No comments:

Post a Comment